Below are the Top Performers/Winners Antigua and Barbuda Athletic Association (A&BAA) Development Meet held over two days, December 19-20 at Yasco Sports Complex in Antigua.
Kwame Galloway, A&BAA Meet Director, said his team was very "pleased that Subway 'Eat Fresh' came onboard in such a short notice to sponsor our first development meet for the 2016 track season."
Gift certificate were presented by our National 200m recorder Miguel Francis, who trains with Usian Bolt in Jamaica.
See Day 1 Top Performers/Winners.
1. Open Triple Jump – Sweeney Bruce (Roots) 11.72m
2. Open Long Jump – Dahlia Barnes (Panthers) 5.21m
3. Open Shot put – Malique Wattley (Top Notch) 8.30m
4. Open High Jump – Sheldon Noble (Roots) 1.90m
5. Boys U11 60m Dash – Sekoi Joseph (Team Force) 9.69sec
6. Girls U11 60m Dash – Gerilyn Barnes (PSE) 12.67sec
7. Girls U13 60m Dash – Mia McIntosh (Roots) 9.34sec
8. Boys U13 60m Dash – Zody Roberts (Roots) 8.41sec
9. Girls U15 100m Dash – Joella LLoyd (Supa Nova) 12.74 sec
10. Boys U15 100m Dash – Malaki Smith (Top Notch) 12.22sec
11. Girls U18 100m Dash – Britany Williams (Top Notch) 13.57sec
12. Boys U18 100m Dash – Ramadin Alexander (PSE) 11.39sec
13. Boys OpenU20 100m Dash- Marli King (Panthers) 11.32sec
14. Open 1500m M – Kalique St. Jean (Roots) 4:23:55 sec
15: Open 1500m F – Abbe Davis (Hurricane Power) 5:17:29
16. Boys U11 300m – Sekoi Joseph (Team Force) 55.76sec
17. Girls U11 300m – Chaya Ryan (SupaNova) 59.21sec
18. Boys U13 300m – Zody Roberts ( Roots) 46.87sec
19. Girls U13 300m – Mia McIntosh (Roots) 48.29sec
20. Boys U15 400m – Daniel Bryant (PSE) 56.64sec
21. Girls U15 400m – Ryanne Small (Panthers) 1:01:26
22. Boys U18 400m – Cortez Jerrick (PSE) 52:50 sec
23. Girls U18 400m Breanna Roberts (Roots) 1:07:30